It’s Friday, so I weighed in today (even though I’ve been weighing myself nearly every day since I ‘piled on the pounds’ after last weekend!) But today is the day that counts. I’m happy to say I’ve lost the 3lb I gained since last Friday morning, but it means the scale is exactly as it was last Friday morning! I didn’t lose any. Can’t complain at that, I really shouldn’t go so overboard over the weekends, if I expect to see any loss. Maintaining is good too I guess (well not really, cos I’d still like to lose about 5lbs).
So, here’s the weekend again, but I’m determined to watch what I eat and try to still count my points too if I can.
Here’s a few pics of what I’ve been eating this week… still forgetting to take pics of every meal, but ‘a few pics’ are better than ‘no pics at all’ !
Breakfast on Wednesday, All bran and banana with Almond Breeze milk. For lunch, tuna on a sandwich thin, and a cup of tomato soup.
Another breakfast, bagel thin, scrambled egg and blackberries!
I REALLY hope I can be good this weekend. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:
YAY for maintaining on the scale. Have a great weekend!!!!
Post a Comment