I wanted to make a quick post tonight and link up with everyone on the challenge, because tomorrow is the dead line to do it and I might not get the chance to blog.
This first week went ok, but I know I can do much better. Hubby was working away in Denver this past week (we live in TX), so a lot of my meals were frozen ones. I think they are full of sodium and I really shouldn't have had as many as I did. I wasn't able to get out in the mornings to walk/jog because I don't like leaving my daughter home alone, so I did do weights for 4 days, I missed Tues and Friday. I also did weights yesterday and today.
I canceled my WW online subscription this week because I hadn't logged in for a few days. I've decided to count my calories instead and am trying to stick to 1200 per day.
Starting tomorrow I am going to go out walking at least 3 times per week. If I do more, all the better. On the alternate days I will do body toning with my weights.
My weight on Friday was 122.4. A couple of weeks ago I was 121, so it's been going up and down (I was 124 one day last week) for the past few weeks. If I could lose just one pound per week and keep it off, I'd be happy!
Here's hoping for a much better week.
Brown Butter-Cardamom Banana Muffins
11 hours ago

8 comments:
Those frozen dinner can be too convenient at times. Sounds like you have some great goals for this week, and I look forward to following along with your progress.
Sometimes those frozen meals can be a trap but sometimes they are ok... it all depends on who you are, how your body works, and what else you eat throughout the day. Make sure to get the water in and eat small stuff throughout the day to keep you metabolism burning, if you do all that a frozen meal a day (if healthy ones) can't really hurt ya! Good luck!!
I like your attitude. You are being sensible and content with a steady slow and maintained weight loss. This is probably something that will not drive you crazy. Unlike me I am crazy until the end of this and then I will be sensible.
I'm sure you'll bang those lbs off in no time. Atta girl Denise!!! Have a great day.
It's only the 2nd week. We have plenty of weeks to keep doing good :)
I messed up this week, so it's a good thing we have 11 more. lol
It really works for me to count calories. I bet it will work great for you too! Here's to another great week. Stay strong, michele
Stick with the 1200 healthy calories and you should see some results. You' don't have a lot to lose so 1 lb. a week might be a high goal. Stick with it and it will happen!! :-)
I hope week two is going well it's almost over believe it or not!! Nicole @ www.colieskitchen.com
Post a Comment