Hooray, I’m happy to report I had a much better week this week. For starters I lost 1.2lb (I’m currently 123.2lb) :-) Because it’s getting too hot to run/walk outside, I went on the treadmill, and managed to do that 5 times this week. Here’s the run down:
Monday – 30 minutes treadmill (total calories burned all day 140)
Tuesday – 32 minutes treadmill (total calories burned all day 241)
Wednesday – day off! (head was aching from sinus/allergy issues)
Thursday – 35 minutes treadmill (total calories burned all day 326)
Friday – 30 minutes treadmill (total calories burned all day 247)
Saturday – 32 minutes treadmill (total calories burned all day 242)
Sunday – day off! But still burned 111 calories doing 30 minutes of yard work!
The treadmill will tell me how many calories I burned doing the 30 minute walk/jog interval training, but my pedometer also clocks other calories burned from the extra steps I take all day. So the number of cals I’ve been pluggin in to MyFitnessPal.com is the total for both.
These were my 3 goals for last week
1. Measure out 64oz of water and put in the fridge, make sure I drink at least 64oz EVERY DAY! I did drink more water but wasn’t measuring out the 64 oz, so I want to aim for that again this week.
2. TRACK MY CALORES – 1200 per day. I’ve kept my net calories below 1200 all week (going over just one night by 92 calories) using the MyFitnesspal app on my Ipad.
3. Walk/Run on the treadmill for 30 minutes Mon-Fri. As you can see from my log above, I didn’t do Mon – Fri BUT I did do 5 days this week ;-)
I’m still enjoying an eggwhite omelet with laughing cow cheese in the middle for breakfast. Sometimes I have a Vitatop muffin with it, other times an Eggo low fat waffle. This really keeps me full for a good few hours. I notice if I just have cold cereal and milk, I can be hungry again in just half an hour!
Butternut squash was ready in the garden this week, so I made one of my favorite soups (butternut squash soup, from Paula Deen). I had it a few lunch times with another favorite – spinach salad with goats cheese and berries. I have more squash this week so I’ll be making more soup.
Spaghetti squash also from the garden this week, made a lovely alternative for me when we had spaghetti pasta and meatballs! I had the squash with a low calorie cabernet sauce I had made and put in the freezer.
SO, my goals for this week:
1) Measure out 64 oz water/iced tea and keep in the fridge. Drink at least 64oz every day.
2) Do 30 minutes on the treadmill 5 times this week.
3) and a new goal . . . do upper body toning for 15 minutes (using my Reebok dvd) for 3 days – Mon, Wed, Fri.
4) Still track my calories daily, using MyFitnessPal.com
So, how did you do this week? I’m off to check the Mr Linky on Debbie’s site and make a few visits ;-)

8 comments:
Great job this week. I would love to own a treadmill. It would probably just sit there unused, but at least I would have it when I wanted to use it. LOL I love your pics. Food looks yummy :)
I weigh in on Monday mornings so my link will be up then. Congratulations on your week. Keep it up.
5 days on the treadmill is great commitment - way to go!
Nice on the exercise! That treadmill is getting some work done! Are you noticing that you are able to go faster as you keep this up? That's what I am noticing and I'm loving it!
LOVE that spaghetti squash!
Great job this week, Denise!
Wonderful progress this week!
I must admit I'm a tad jealous of fresh produce from the garden. Up here in Parker County, we're under severe water restrictions already because of drought, and I can't water enough to keep the garden lush. At least there's the farmer's market!
Way to go Denise!!!! You are on a roll!
Excellent loss (again!!). Stay strong!
Post a Comment