Sunday, July 17, 2011

STS Challenge - week 6

I wrote a post mid week below this one, so I won't be doing much of an update tonight. I'm happy to say that after last weekends 'binge' and gain I did lose 2lb this week following the Flat Belly Diet :-) This was one of the lunches I mentioned . . .


 It looks very bland, but surprisingly very filling! My problem is the 2lb I lost doesn't seem to stay gone for long, we went out to a Cuban restaurant with friends last night and I ate 'rubbish' today! So no telling what the scale will say tomorrow. I think at this rate I'll be just glad to not have gained any more weight by the time this challenge is over, because I just can't seem to lose any permanently!

The one thing lacking this past week was exercise. All I did was one day of  Jillian Michaels Shred! So, some new goals are needed I think (realistic ones!):

1. Track calories and keep within 1200 per day
2. Treadmill Mon, Wed, Thurs
3.Drink 640z water each day
4. Take Vitimins

Not so much new goals, but ones I want to hopefully check off a list each day to keep myself accountable. I CAN DO THIS! 

7 comments:

downsizers said...

That's right. You can do this. Those are good goals - ones that will make this week a success.

Empty Nester said...

Definitely have to keep those goals realistic---which is hard to do sometimes...especially when we get excited. LOL

Michele said...

Tracking calories and righting your food down is key, at least it has been for me. You CAN do this!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I think your meal looks great! I can see where it would be quite filling! Stick with it!

Julie said...

You can do this, I have faith in you. It's hard, easy, hard and not but with the planning and your will power you can do this.
Take care and have a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Denise!!!!

Unknown said...

You can do it, we all have it in us... we just need to find it and bring it out:-)