Surprise, it's me, I'm back. Well I haven't been anywhere really, I just stopped posting here for a while because I wasn't really watching what I was eating and I was totally NOT exercising at all. Same old story, I just got out of the habit and got lazy! Sad to say that my weight has crept back up to 128lb and I just can't seem to lose anything!
Not for the want of trying. . . I joined my local SNAP gym a few weeks ago. My neighbor/friend Cheryl was going which motivated me to join again. I used to go to Gold's gym but canceled my membership after a year cos I just got sick of going. This Snap gym is much closer to us, just 10 minutes away. SO much better. . . so much so that I even went twice today. I've been going about 3 times a week for the past few weeks, trying to eat better. Cheryl is trying to follow the Eat Clean Diet, so I'm trying to follow along too. Not being really strict with the diet though, just trying to make 'clean' meals and snack on healthy things like almonds and greek yogurt.
So, things are going well in the 'look after me' department, but what's bothering me is that I'm not losing weight? Could it be because I'm now gaining muscle? I just really used to like to see the scale show a loss after a few days of eating better, but right now it just seems to be creeping up. I was 123.5 a few weeks ago and slowly it's gone up. Now even eating right it's not going down again :-(
The holidays are approaching so I don't want to get too strict with my diet, but I'm thinking I might need to go back to WW and actually count my points? Or at least count my calories which I'm not even doing either.
Anyway, I thought I'd make a quick update in here so that when I browse back through my entries (which I often like to do) I can see where I stand, what I weigh and what I'm doing with regards to exercise.

No comments:
Post a Comment