This past week I went to the gym on Monday, Wednesday, TWICE on Thursday, Friday and Sunday! I am pretty pleased with myself and I hope I can keep up this good habit for quite some time.... especially over the holidays when it's so easy to not do anything, especially once school is out for Christmas break!
I have to not look at the scale (or so I'm told), because the weight is not coming off. As of this morning I am 128.2. I decided to take my measurements today too. If I am not going to look at the scale then I need to look at the inches ;-) I'm recording them here so I can look back and see the changes (hopefully) each month.
So, as of Monday November 14th:
Bust: 37"
Waist: 33" !!!!! :-o
Hips: 37 1/2"
Right thigh 20 1/2"
Right bicep: 10 1/2"
I plan on eating good this week. AND I must start drinking more water. I've made a menu plan from the Clean Eating website. I will try to post that later.

No comments:
Post a Comment