Wednesday was day 15 and I must confess I didn't do the workout. I had to go for my yearly well-woman appointment at the Dr's and then I ran errands so by the time I got home it was lunch time, and well, I just kept putting off, did laundry etc and then it was bedtime :-(
It's getting really hard to stay motivated doing this I must admit. I did the workout on Thurday before 8am even and then again yesterday. But it's the weekend and guess what . . . I'm not gonna do the dvd! I'll be working out in the back yard instead. It's like a jungle out there in the veggie beds and now that the mornings are cooling down I can get out there and start pulling weeds (and old rotten veg!) outta there! That will be my workouts for Saturday and Sunday.
It's getting really hard to stay motivated doing this I must admit. I did the workout on Thurday before 8am even and then again yesterday. But it's the weekend and guess what . . . I'm not gonna do the dvd! I'll be working out in the back yard instead. It's like a jungle out there in the veggie beds and now that the mornings are cooling down I can get out there and start pulling weeds (and old rotten veg!) outta there! That will be my workouts for Saturday and Sunday.

1 comment:
I haven't been working out but in 11 weeks I have lost 19.2 pounds and counting :)
Trying to blog again too
Post a Comment