Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 20

So Saturday was day 18 and Sunday day 19 and didn’t do the workout as I mentioned because I was doing yard work instead. Yesterday I didn’t even do the yard work! I was awake a lot on Saturday night when my throat started to hurt. It wasn’t a scratchy kind of sore throat but just hurt on one side when I swallowed and it was making my ear ache a bit too. When I got up on Sunday morning my head and face were aching a lot too. I took some Ibruprofen and Sudafed and after a couple of hours felt a little better, but I just didn’t feel up to working out be it in the yard or with the dvd.

I went to bed last night at 8pm I was so tired and my head was aching again. Today I don’t feel so bad, still took the Sudafed and the Ibuprofen this morning for the face/headache but I felt well enough to do the workout.

I can’t say I’m noticing any changes to my body though, and if I’m honest I’m really not putting as much effort in to it as I probably should. After this many days I really feel more worn out than better for it. I can’t wait to have this over with!!

No comments: