It’s time to admit defeat :-( I didn’t complete the 30 day Shred, in fact I haven’t touched it since I came back from my weekend away!
It is what it is! I just can’t keep myself motivated when it comes to exercise. That’s not to say I’ve given up completely. The past couple of weeks I’ve just been eating and drinking what I want again, and my weight (and well being) is suffering for it. I went out last night with my friend Cheryl and her sister. Cheryl was treating me to dinner for my birthday. We went to a little Italian Market restaurant and I once again ate Waaaaay too much food. First we had Mushroom Bruschetta with truffel oil which was to die for, then I had a pizza. Granted the crust was very very thin, and it had basil pesto, grilled ribbons of carrot and goat cheese on and mushrooms, but I just ate too much of it, and had a couple of glasses of wine too. Cheryl took our picture with her phone and I couldn’t help but think that my face looked so fat! That was it . . .
Today I start again, to make a concerted effort to eat less, eat better and get out and walk again. I got on the scale last night (just for the record I’ll mention this) and was 130lb! This morning I was 127.8
I went out for a walk this morning for 30 minutes around the neighborhood. I’m going to count my points again and use WW to help me eat better and less.
We’ll see how it goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment