Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New PointsPlus

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I thought I'd make a quick entry (I do want to get back to posting here regularly, but that will have to be later this week) to say that I'm doing WW again. Their points system totally changed back in November, so all the books I'd bought and the calculator I had last year was, to put it bluntly 'rubbish'! The cookbooks are ok because you can still recalculate the points but everything else is now obsolete. I did order a new calculator from WW, AND I joined their 'online' program. It hopefully will keep me accountable as I try to lose the 13lb I've gained since last summer! And I won't quit til I do it!! And once I've done it, I hopefully will keep it off this time. Seriously . . . . 13lb!!!!! What was I thinking?

So, since the week after Christmas I've been eating a lot more fruit and veg and I've been tracking my points since Jan 1st. So far I'm down about 4lb from what I was over Christmas, which is good. I hope to keep myself motivated by using WW online, their message boards (I joined a group of knitters on there) :) and blogging here about my progress.

Later I'll post more about what I've been eating, but right now I need to go put away laundry!

No comments: