I didn’t mention last Friday that I had changed my weigh in day! It was actually Friday AND I’m happy to say I lost 2lb! :-) Super happy about that. I think Monday is a bad day to weigh for me because often times the weekend is when I splurge and use up extra points, have a few glasses of wine, nibble chips etc… and when I weigh on Monday morning I see no difference on the scale because any weight I lost from Monday to Friday just seems to go straight back on again over the weekend.
I felt really good last week for eating right and tracking daily and working out for 4 consecutive days, that by Friday I decided to get on the scale and see if there was any difference from Monday, and yes, the difference was a whole 2lbs.
I did have a martini over the weekend, and nibbled some chips on Saturday night, but no damage done and I’m back to good eating today.
I made the Cabernet Meat Sauce over the weekend and had some with my spaghetti squash. It was really nice, the red wine gives the flavor a lot of depth! I’ll be having some for dinner again tonight, while hubs and dd have the ‘real deal… spaghetti pasta and meatballs w/garlic bread. No bread for me, I’ll probably do some brocolli on the side for dd and me (it’s her fav vegetable, actually only one she’ll eat).
Here’s a few other things I ate over the weekend. . .
Sunday morning breakfast with hubby. . . Jenni-o turkey sausage, fried egg, tomatoes and a slice of toast, 5pp.
Smart Ones oriental chicken (5 or 6 pp, can’t remember) and a salad with 1 tblsp of light sesame dressing.
I totally splurged yesterday and ate a whole SNICKER bar!!! 8pp.
I only had 4 pp left for dinner so I had a big salad with cottage cheese and a 1/4 cup of imitation crab. This stuff is so dry over here, much nicer back in England, as is a lot of things. My sister can get some really yummy WW products over there!
Anyway, that’s a recap of the weekend. I’ll try to stick with taking pics of my food and post daily. Did a 20min toning work-out today :-)

3 comments:
Hurray for you Den! Your food looks delicious and I want to try making the spaghetti squash...I have heard that it is really good!
Believe it or not, a fuse blew in my kitchen and my stove has been out {hubby is in Florida and I have no idea how to fix a fuse!!}. All of my meals have been cold or Lean Cuisines. Still doing WW though and have lost 7 lbs. total.
Now I need to get active. What DVD's do you recommend?
XO,
Jane
I really like the look of your salads. I forgot about cherry tomatoes. I need to grab some at the grocery. There I go craving tomatoes again.
I still weigh EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have a log book I have kept track of it for the last 16 months. My weight must be kept in check in my mind or I'll splurge if I don't.
Hi Denise I only lost one pound this week,I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping to get my first half stone only half a pound to go.I think i must have overdone it on my treats so this week I'm trying extra hard. Going to Metro Centre with mam tomorrow wish you were coming with us. Good Luck this week hope you're happy with your loss I'm sure you will have one. Love ya lots miss you too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment