Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday already?!

Wow, this week is flying by. Just wanted to make a quick post (incase my sis is dropping by to peek in) ;-)

It’s really cold here right now, we may even get snow tomorrow (very rare for Central Texas!). I’ve been doing well with eating this week and I’ve worked out on Monday and Wednesday and today. But if I’m honest I don’t feel any ‘lighter’ so I’ll be lucky if I’ve lost half a pound this week! Weigh In day is tomorrow.

I finally found some PopChips at Target this week. I’ve heard these are really good and only 3pp for about 22 of them! popchips

I wasn’t disappointed! These were super yummy. Chips are my downfall, I could eat bags and bags of them. I haven’t had any of the ‘real’ ones in weeks, so these really helped satisfy my craving.

Lunch yesterday was one cup of progresso soup, tuna wrap and pop chips, total 5pp :-)

 DSCF4682

One of my fav afternoon snacks.. low fat cottage cheese and fruit, only 2pp.DSCF4683

I will post more tomorrow with an update on my weigh in. I really need to take some measurements too, I haven’t done that since I started back at the beginning of the year!

2 comments:

Marisa @ Loser for Life said...

I am a chip lover, too, Denise! PopChips are one of my faves!

Good luck at WI tomorrow!

nenna said...

Hi Neicey keep up the good work, I'm sure you might get a suprise when you weigh in, and even if it's only half a pound i'ts better than half on. The weather over here is quite depressing really strong wind and rain last night, a little better today, roll on summer. Called in mams today after doing my shop at asda Ken turned up and then the nurse, mams blood was a little high but nothing to worry about as it sometimes does that. Well George will be in soon so its dinner then off to work for me. Bye Love ya lots xxxxxxxxxxxx