I always feel great on Friday, but come Monday morning I sometimes feel like I’m back to square one?! Not that I binged at the weekend, I did pretty good, but I did have wine, and a cocktail on Friday night. Plus, it’s that TOM this week (time of the month) and I just feel a bit bloated.
So, it’s slow going, but it’s going in the right direction, so no complaints really – right!
Something I had for breakfast one day last week….. my yummy baked beans on toast, plus a side of sauted mushrooms – just 3 pp!
A Saturday morning breakfast consisting of 1 English muffin (3), 1 egg (2) and 3 slices of extra lean turkey bacon (1) Plus I just had to have some orange juice, (3), for a hearty 9pp – it was a great way to start the weekend.
I made Gina’s Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps last week too, LOVED THESE! 1 portion = 4pp
I didn’t even need to add cheese like her recipe suggests! They were super tasty for lunch, along with some cherry tomatoes and 10 Popchips for 1pp.
I did a 30 minute walk/jog on the treadmill today. I’m off to a good start to the week – how bout you?

1 comment:
You're off to a great start this week, Denise!!
I still gotta try that baked beans on toast!!
Post a Comment