It’s midweek already :-) I feel like I’m doing well this week, hoping I can keep it up until my Friday morning weigh-in. I am really trying to exercise a little each day but I realized I am not mentioning it here! I usually write on my Facebook status (otherwise I’d forget) what I did, but my sis doesn’t have a FB account (and I know she’s the one that read’s this blog the most) ;-) So I should mention it here for her too. I do also track my exercise on my WW page but I can’t ‘recap’ what I’ve done unless I go back and look at each single day!
So, just to recap for this week, on Monday I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, a combination of walking and some jogging (but mainly walking!), then yesterday I did a 20 minute Walk Away The Pounds 1 mile walk. I had wanted to get on the treadmill again (I’d really like to improve and be able to jog a little better without getting so out of ‘puff’! but the tv we just hooked up in there, well I messed it up by pushing a button and I lost the picture and didn’t know how to get it back! So, I opted for the dvd workout instead. Today I hope to try the treadmill again.
A breakfast this week, 3/4 cup of CocoRoos! (the generic brand of Coco Puffs) cos my daughter wanted them, but they are only 2pp per 3/4 cup, served with 1 cup of ff milk, 2pp and 1 banana. I felt like a kid again ;-)
At the weekend I tried Gina’s Skinny Chicken Waldorf Salad. My mil was coming over so I thought it would make a nice light lunch. Everyone enjoyed it. I had mine in two slices of lite bread, but yesterday I used the rest of it up and had it wrapped in lettuce leaves. The salad is 5pp per cup, served with 10 pop chips for an extra pt, and a Kosher Dill Pickle – yum.
I’m off to have coffee with a friend this morning, haven’t had breakfast yet. Hopefully she’ll have some Vitatop Muffins like last time ;-)

2 comments:
OOOH...loving the look of the waldorf salad. Hope you had a great Wed, and that your friend did indeed have vitatops when you had coffee this morning! Have a good rest of the day.
Yummy looking food! You're doing great Denise!
Post a Comment