Monday, February 7, 2011

Missed a few . . .

. . . days posting that is!  Can’t believe I haven’t posted since Thursday AND I haven’t taken any photos to share since then either!

But it’s Monday, a good day to get back on track (not that my eating was off track, just my blogging) ;-)  I weighed myself on Friday morning, and had a .6 loss. Better than a gain but I’d really like to see 1lb every week if I could.  I am determined to be more committed this week with eating AND exercising.

I finally opened this. . . .

 ww_dvdThis is the dvd I got when I bought WW books and calculator last year . I used all the books and loved the calculator (have since bought their new one, but didn’t bother with new books) but never opened the dvd!!! I have been using my ‘Walk Away The Pound's’ dvd’s and the Reebok bench training dvd. Well I was happily surprised at this one, it has 5 different 20 minute workouts, from pilates/yoga to cardio dance. I could do a different one each day from Mon to Fri then take the weekend off!  I actually started it yesterday and did the 20 minute pilates one. It was really good. Only problem is it isn’t in the WW activity tracker online so I’m just having to put in 20 mins of pilates, and it says I get 1 activity point.

So, no pictures of food today. Except this one. . .

yoplalti frozen smoothie  package ble pom I’m having a little giveaway over at my daily blog. This is what you can win. The pack includes a coupon for a free bag of frozen smoothie from yoplait , a cute pink water bottle, diet and fitness journal and a little backpack. You can leave a comment on THIS POST for  a chance to win.

yoplait smoothie-1-web

1 comment:

Nenna said...

Hi Neicey that smoothie looks really nice do you know how many points are in it. I lost one and a half pound this week which is a total of eight pounds in four weeks I am really pleased and will keep on going till I get my goal weight. Well done to you also keep up the good work. Mam was'nt very well today I think she woke up too early and felt a little sick but she seemed a lot better tonight. Talk to you soon. Love ya lots xxxxxxx