Friday, March 4, 2011

Doin the Happy Dance!

Weigh In day today, AND . . . .  I’m down 1.8lb :-)  Yay, super happy about that.  I stuck with eating well, but haven’t exercised since Monday!  Don’t know if it’s my allergies or if I’m starting to get a head cold, but I haven’t had much energy this week. I just didn’t feel like working out after Monday, so I didn’t force myself to.

Haven’t taken many pictures of food this week either! I did take a picture of these . . . . goodies from home!

 DSCN0719

My sister sent some chocolate for my daughter ( that we can’t buy over here) and with it she added in some WW stuff for me. Drinking chocolates, jello mixes and ‘pudding’ mixes, AND my favorite ‘Curly Wurly’ bar. These are long strips of thin caramel covered in chocolate, I used to love them as a kid and when my sis told me there are only 3pp each I begged her to send some :-) (well, I didn’t really have to beg, I just simply had to ask) She’s the best! Thank you Nenna.

I wish I could buy more WW products around here (and I’m not talking about Smart Ones or Progresso soup stuff). It’s all about the visual for me (I know I’m a marketers dream!) I want to see actuall Weight Watchers packages like this. . . 

wwcheese and this . . . .

wwbread

I really like the look of the new packaging for WW (it just really keeps me motivated when I have stuff like this in the house) but I haven’t seen much of it in my own stores. I’ve never seen their brand breads or wraps, and the only cheese we can get is grated four cheese or mexican, and mozarella string cheese. I’ve seen a package for smoked string cheese which I’d love to try, but again there isn’t any in our stores :( Of course I know it’s not all about the packaging. Most other brands are just the same in points if you look at the labels… still, I’m just sayin – I’m like a kid in a candy store… I want to see the pretty wrappers too ;-)

4 comments:

Marisa @ Loser for Life said...

Congrats on your loss, Denise! You are doing AMAZING!

I'm loving the smoked provolone. It's definitely a newer find, so give your stores some time and I'm sure you'll see them soon. Or you could always ask your supermarket to order them in. If they already carry the WW line of cheese, they usually will order it in for you. However, if it ends up not selling well, then they'll stop. At least that's what I've found in my experience!

nenna said...

Well done Neicey I will struggle this week as I have three partys this weekend. Just a short one as I have to get ready for work. Mam a lot better she did say you rang her yesterday. Will let you know how I get on. Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxx

Roz said...

Big YAY!! Congratulations on this week's loss. WOW...I haven't had a Curly Wurly since I visited the UK a few years ago. Nothing compares to British Chocolate!!! (Galaxy is my fave!) Love care packages from "home"! Have a wonderful weekend.

Melissa Miller said...

Yay! Fantastic Denise!

I've been gaining this past week. I know why though. I definitely ate more fattening foods than usual. It's okay. It usually evens out in the long run for me. :)