I did really well last week with my eating, but not so much with the blogging on here. I wanted to add some photos with this update but the camera my pics are on is charging right now so I will try and do that later or tomorrow.
I want to log my weight each Monday morning because I keep forgetting what it is and I'm not making a note of it anywhere. I get on the scale nearly every day, sometimes I miss it but for the most part it's at least 5 times a week. My weight will fluctuate up and down a pound more or less through out the week but when Monday rolls around I feel like I'm back to square one. So for my personal record I'm saying this morning I weighed myself and I was 126lb. Not very encouraging considering that was the weight I was last June when I knew I'd gained the 10lb and was determined to get it off. One day last week though, I weighed 125.8. I had an off day on Saturday when I allowed myself to not count points and just eat what I wanted. I probably went a little crazy, had some chocolates a couple of glasses of wine, some chips etc, but you'd think I could have one day off a week? Obviously not!
So, this week.... another concerted effort at keeping my points at around 20 and not indulging in anything 'bad'. I do have popcorn or WW icecream most nights so I still feel like I'm having treats and 'non-diet' food. We'll see how I do.
I made my own WW 0pt soup this week... those are the pics I've got on my camera. I'll blog about it later.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 28-Oct 4)
20 hours ago

3 comments:
Just keep on keepin' on. It sounds like you're on the right track. I need to get on that track myself. lol
I just got an exercise ball and I also have bands. I'd like to start working out with both.
Keep up the great work. It doesn't sound like you have a lot to lose!
xoxo
Jane
Denise you weigh 126? That is wonderful! I can't believe you want to lose any weight at all. Aren't you fairly tall as well?
You really look beautiful as you are!
I'm only 5'3" and 126 pounds sounds pretty good to me right about now. I used to be very tiny. A size 2 and around 110 but at 44 years old those days are long gone. I'm still plugging away at 39pounds lost so far. More to go...
Have a blessed week. ~Melissa :)
Post a Comment