Friday, January 8, 2010

Food Journal for today:

Breakfast:
coffee 2pts
bagel w/cream cheese 3pts

Lunch:
1 cup progresso soup 1pt
1 Oroweat thin sandwich 1pt
Spinach w/1tblsp raspberry dressing 1pt
1/2 large apple 1pt

Snack:
fat free greek yogurt 1pt

Dinner:
Tacos,
2 taco shells 2pts
1/2 cup ground turkey taco 3pts
1/4 cup refried beans 1pt
Spinach w/ 1/2 tblsp dressing 1/2 pt

Evening treat: WW Icecream cone 2pts

Total Points: 18 1/2 :-)

Exercise: Walk away the pounds, 1 mile walk

4 comments:

Dawn Mabry said...

Love your food pictures. Looks very tasty and very healthy. You will get to your goals consistently eating that for sure. Keep up the good work.

Melissa Miller said...

Sounds great Denise!

The menu is really varied and delicious sounding. :)

Carol said...

Hi Denise,

I'm new here. Thanks for coming by my blog, and encouraging me with your comments recently, and for deciding to follow my blog. That blesses me.

I look forward to getting to know you more as we have some things in common. I'm in England, but from Michigan, and you're in Texas but are from England. How long have you been there? It's been a little over a year and half for us, but we will be moving back in late March or later. What part of England are you from?

Anyway, do well with your WW. I'll be seeing your progress and cheering you on. I could stand to do a little of that myself.

Blessings to you,
Carol

Unknown said...

Denise, what kind of bagels are you eating?