Monday, January 24, 2011

Weigh In Day

Monday is my weigh in day.  I wasn’t expecting a loss this week (sometimes you can just tell!) and I was right, in fact I went up just slightly by .2lb!!

Oh well, not gonna beat myself up about that. It just proves to me that it’s not all diet alone that will make me lose weight, I need to get active too. Yesterday I did a 20 minute workout on my trusty Reebok bench. Actually, hubby wanted to buy this a couple of years ago, but I don’t think he’s ever used it! I found the dvd for it last week so I’m starting to do the 20 minute full body toning workout. Hopefully I can do it every other day and on alternate days I’ll do my Walk Away The Pounds dvds.

DSCF4604Breakfast this morning was 2 Nutrigrain waffles with 1 tbsp Better than PB – 5pp

Then off I headed to the store. Got groceries in, came home, put them all away and was ready for lunch at 11.3oam!

lunch 1-24

A can of Campbell’s ‘Soup to Go’ for just 3pp and a salad wrap using 1 tbsp low fat mayo, salad fixins and a Flatout wrap 2pp.

Dinner tonight will be White Chicken Chili. I got the recipe from a can of Bush’s beans. I plugged the recipe in to the recipe tracker at ww online and it’s only 5pp per cup! I’ll post a pic later tonight.

By the end of this week I will have been on WW for 4 weeks. I think I will take measurements again at the weekend and see if I can see any difference!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Denise, I think you did great on your weigh in at weight watcher's. Keep up the good work, and you'll probably be seeing a weight loss next Monday! My weigh in day is on Wednesday's. I have a feeling that I won't have a loss at this next weigh in.. I've not been tracking the way I should.. and not discipling myself the way I should.. I've got to really get back on track!

Have a great evening, and I really enjoy reading your blog!

Blessings,
~Lynn

Marisa @ Loser for Life said...

I have that same Reebok weight bench/set! Mine's been a little lonely lately...;) Guess I should go pay it a visit!

No worries about the scale! You are doing great!