Yesterday was a good day eating wise, but I could do better. I did get lots of fruit and veg in, but I was in a snacky kinda mood so I might have had a little more fruit than necessary!
I forgot to take pictures of lunch and dinner! But I did snap a pic of my snack. . . .
Usually I would just have the hummus and crudités, but as I mentioned I was in a real snacky mood and I had already opened a bag of WW Ranch Multigrain Crisps (3pp). So this tray was a total of 5pp. I’ve been making my own hummus (ww recipe) but I had ran out of tahini paste, so this one was store bought – the Sabra brand.
For dinner last night I made a simple breaded chicken breast. I guess you could call it ‘Chicken Picatta’, kinda like Gina’s recipe. I didn’t follow her recipe but it’s really just the same thing.
(picture from Skinnytaste.com)
All I did for mine was pound chicken breasts flat, dip in flour then egg and then Progresso breadcrums, fry/brown in a little olive oil then pop in the oven for 10 minutes to finish cooking. Kristen and I made chicken nuggets this exact same way last week and they were great too. Hubby commented that '”this one’s a keeper”! I served a spinach salad with it and some frozen mixed veg. Next time I’ll take a picture.
For breakfast this morning I fancied an egg sandwich! 2 slices of Sara Lee lite bread, 1 egg, total 4pp. I also used the rest of the tomatoes from yesterday and added a little fresh basil from my garden. Along with a ‘cutie’ orange and some blackberries. (both free points).
Here’s to another great day ‘on plan’!

2 comments:
Yay for a great day on plan! Everything looks delish!
It looks like you are doing great, Den! I love hummus, too, but have never made it. Your snack looked delicious!
XO,
Jane
Post a Comment