Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Must get back on track

I haven’t posted in here for a very long time… a whole month to be exact! That’s not to say I haven’t been ‘on plan’ (well, some days I have been, some days I haven’t!) but more for the reason I was having my daily blog redesigned and my intention was to post my ‘healthy posts’ over there too, along with knitting related posts. Basically, keep all my journals centered on just one site.

That sounds like a good plan, but to be honest what I like about this blog is coming back to it time and time again to read it, look at the pictures I’ve posted and visit the blogs on my sidebar …. it really does motivate me. SO, here I am back again, if for no one else but myself ;-)

For the record (cos I never posted about it when it happened) I actually got down to my goal weight a couple of weeks ago. The goal weight that WW set for me that is.  I’d personally like to be 3lbs less than the ‘healthy weight’ WW said I should be, so I was trying my best to still stick to the plan. But, I must confess I’ve gotten off track since I hit that lovely ‘goal weight’ number.  AND I’ve gained about 3lb back in those two weeks!!!  How easily it all goes back on.

This week I am getting back on plan. I think journaling in here more often will help. My aim today is to take a picture of every meal and snack I have so I can blog about it later.

Today I took a picture of this . . .

DSCF5207

A yummylicious 5pp breakfast.  I’ve been having a waffle with BetterNButter spread and some fruit most mornings along with a scrambled egg, but today I felt like having bacon and eggs :-)

1 slice of Sara Lee light bread – 1pp

1 egg – 2pp

4 rashers Oscar Meyer bacon – 2pp

mushrooms and tomatoes – free

I didn’t eat all of the bacon, only 2 rashers!  The coffee w/creamer is extra points (which I do count).  This will keep me going well up to lunchtime. Not sure what I’ll be having today . . . I need to start thinking about it now ;)

2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

I was wondering where you had been, Denise! Your posts weren't coming up in my Google Reader anymore! Thank you for commenting on my blog and posting your other blog to check out! I did get over there and your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

Glad you're back and on track. I think you are doing amazing and a few pounds is still at goal to me!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Denise. Congrats on hitting WW goal weight!!