I did pretty good yesterday with eating better, and this morning when I got on the scale (I can't help sometimes checking every day!) I was 1lb lighter :-)
Yesterday I made some hummus so that I could snack on veggies instead of candy! The recipe is a weight watchers one, and has only 1 pt per 1/4 cup. I'll post the recipe later when I get more organized in here ;-) For dinner last night I made 'WW Skinny Chicken Parmesan' from Gina's wonderful website. If you want to check out some great weight watcher recipes, go visit her site HERE.
I've tried a few of her recipes, and intend to try many more. I loved the zucchini soup!
Today while I was out I picked up some yummy fresh berries at the store, and also some WW yogurts and the new 'Yoplait Delights' to try. I would have liked to try the strawberry or chocolate parfait but they only had the lemon and caramel, so I got the lemon. I'll let you know what I think next time... but for only 100 cals per serving, I'm sure it will make a nice after dinner dessertI love fresh fruit, berries in particular, so I'll be snacking on these and having them on top of cereal for breakfast too.


3 comments:
Congratulations for taking hold of your health and keeping a blog record of it in 2010. I think it is a great idea as I have kept a written record of 'diets' in the past. But it isn't about diets, is it?? So, it appears you are following Weight Watchers. I was considering it myself because I think the group atmosphere might inspire me. Did Jenny Craig years ago and it is just too expensive.
I will love following along with you. Maybe we can inspire each other in 2010! Happy New Year, Denise!! :-)
xoxo
Janie
~AWESOME idea to keep a blog of this healthy eating Denise!
Everything sounds perfect.
I am truly so happy for you! I hope it all goes very well and you feel GREAT! Have I told you I feel like a new person these days? I'm so grateful to be healthier now. I'm still pinching myself. I don't even want to eat the bad foods anymoe.
You are doing fantastic! :)
I weigh EVERY SINGLE DAY and keep a journal of it!
Everyone is different on how they keep track but it truly helps me so much. It's super motivating!
Post a Comment