I’ve decided to try Jillian’s 30 Day Shred again! My first attempt was back in September of 2010. You can CLICK HERE for my first post on Sept 15, and I tried to post every day after I did the workout but by day 10 I started missing days of the workout. By day 20 I admitted defeat and never finished the program.
This time I’m going to aim for just Mon-Fri to do the workouts and take the weekends off (I’m usually working in the yard then, so I’m still getting some exercise!). It’s really hard (imo) and right now I have to modify some of it, especially the cardio – I am so out of breath when she does that part! Hopefully I will feel an improvement by the end of the week.
This morning my legs are aching, and usually when they feel like that after a workout I will miss doing the next day, but I’m going to push through and still do it. Like Jillian says, if you want to see results you must work hard! Wish me luck!!!
Yesterday I had scrambled egg for breakfast with a slice of toast and a Morning Star breakfast ‘sausage’ patty. Total 5pp.
I’m trying to not eat too many frozen meals (or buy them for that matter), but I have some still in the freezer so I had a Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli, for 7pp and some sautéed baby portabella mushrooms.
An afternoon Latte, 2pp.
I forgot to take a pic of dinner, just a couple of ounces of roasted chicken with a side salad and steamed broccoli. Had a glass of wine with Cheryl last night, and still had two points left over which I didn’t use. Had plenty of water yesterday too (but I could still drink more, just need to start earlier in the day). It was a good day, OH! AND I walked over 9000 steps total (according to my pedometer) :-)

3 comments:
Great job, Denise. I really admire you doing the video...I have heard how difficult it is!
XO,
Jane
Great job Denise! I lifted with our Bowflex yesterday and today my legs are on fire. Ouch. No way could I work out again today. I admire you for pushing through it. I've been terrible about working out for months now. At least I haven't gained any weight back. Thanks goodness for that.
Hi Denise! Good job on the workout- her stuff is tough! That Lean Cuisine looks really pretty in the photo- I've had that one before, too. We're having fish tacos tonight with our leftover Mahi Mahi from last night. (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment