Saturday, January 30, 2010

The dreaded weekend.....

I've been doing really well this week using the Flat Belly Diet's detox days a few times.... I started off on Monday and Tuesday eating from the detox plan and it was actually pretty easy. I had no coffee on Monday and Tuesday either. On Wednesday I allowed myself a morning coffee and a girl scout cookie! Forgot what else I actually had but there were a few other 'treats' I allowed myself. I figured I can eat 'normal' for a few days a week and be a bit more strict on some days too. So far it is working as I've already lost just over 2lb.

Now the tricky part.... trying to keep the weight loss off until Monday. Remember the weekends are my down fall :-( I'm determined to be good though. Today I've had my cornflakes for breakfast, but not the applesauce because I've run out. I will have the deli turkey, tomatoes and string cheese for lunch and will then have a smoothie for a snack later, then have something healthy for dinner, probably tilapia and veggies.

I'll check in on Monday and let you know if I managed to keep the weight off or if I am yet again back to square one?!!


5 comments:

Carol said...

Well, Denise, it sounds like you've had a great week. Keep up the good work and have a blessed weekend. Thanks for coming by this week to encourage me. I really appreciate it.

Blessings,
Carol

Sue said...

Congratulations on doing so well with your week of weight loss. I have just joined a gym and now have to decide what to "not eat". I am thinking I might go the no sugar route as it seems to just pile the weight on me when I eat sugar. I have popped you in my giveaway too Denise!

Screaming Meme said...

I saw you were from Texas! I had to say hello! My name is Meme from Screaming Meme...I would love to invite you to Screaming Meme...It is a decorating blog...I hope to see you there! Meme

Stacey said...

Weekends are definitely harder. I did Weight Watchers successfully a few years ago...I would allow myself a great mexican food dinner and dessert on Saturday. It's much easier to stick with a diet when there's something yummy on the horizon. Don't you think?

Screaming Meme said...

Yay! It is a great week for you! I am so happy for you! Meme