I skipped the workout again today!!! But I had good reason, I actually had a work out and a half when I mowed the front yard this morning and pulled a lot of weeds out of the flower beds and trimmed the bushes. I usually don't have to cut the grass but the guy we have come every two weeks is overdue, it happens sometimes, and usually we can just wait, but this time the weeds were getting too high and I didn't want a letter from the HOA telling me to get my yard tided up, so I cut it.
SO, I will start back again tomorrow. I realize now how hard this is going to be, but I'm nearly half way through it, so I'll keep on trying.
SO, I will start back again tomorrow. I realize now how hard this is going to be, but I'm nearly half way through it, so I'll keep on trying.

No comments:
Post a Comment