I did day 3 of the Shred yesterday, I just didn’t get around to posting an entry. It’s Saturday morning now (8.30am) and there’ll be no rest from a work out. Jillian says you do 30 days straight!
Yesterday was ok, it’s the cardio still that gets me, I just can’t keep up and really modify it, to the point that I’m just marching in place at some places! But at least I’m still moving!
Still aching too, but not as bad as the first day. I will stick with level 1 until next Wednesday, that will be my first week over, after that I think I will try out level 2 just to change it up a bit. That’s the only down side, you do the same routing every day, you know what’s coming . . . and it can get a little boring.
I haven’t been cutting back on the calories as much as I wanted, had a piece of pizza last night and some wine! But I keep trying. I’ll weigh in on Monday and see if there’s any change there.

1 comment:
Keep up the great work, Den!
xoxo
Jane
Post a Comment