Whoooo, now that was a better workout :-) I had oatmeal for breakfast this morning and two slices of ‘light’ whole wheat bread (only 1 ww point for two slices). What a difference. I had so much more energy because I fueled my body first.
Today I even managed to do more of the cario. I’m totally out of breath as I type this because I just finished day 7. Wow, day 7, that is one full week of working out EVERY DAY. I’m so proud of myself.
Eating better today, I called in to the grocery store after taking Kristen to school and bought fresh fruit and veg. Lunch today will be a nice spinach salad, perhaps with fresh apple on top, fat free raspberry vinaigrette (my fav) and some walnuts – kinda like this . .
My friend Judy is hoping to start the dvd with me this week :) It’s always great to have a friend help you along. Not only do I hope to motivate Judy as she starts this, but I know she will be motivating me too. So, let me know when you get started Judy. I’m not sure if that will be today or if you’re still waiting for the dvd to arrive?
Anyone else joining in? Or are you doing any other daily exercise? I’d love for you to share with me.

1 comment:
I can only imagine this to be like boot camp!! I am much better at dieting than I am at exercise, but I am behind you all the way!
xoxo
Jane
Post a Comment