Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 8

Some days seem easier to do than others? Today not being as easy a day as yesterday . . . don’t really know why. I had to go get the oil changed in my car today so didn’t do my workout until 10am.

I had a banana when I went out and had oatmeal again when I got home, then did the workout. 

I really must get better with the eating, my weight has gone up to 128lb this morning, and if you know me at all, you know I’m freaking out at that number, although some of you will tell me that I’m probably gaining muscle and that of course weighs heavier than fat! But I know the truth! I’m still eating the ‘wrong’ things. . . some how a bag of Cheetos found it’s way on to my lap last night, when I was watching Biggest Loser of all things!  I only have myself to blame.

Today I’m counting my points, and hopefully will do so for the next week to see if there’s any change on the scale.

I’ll keep on keeping on ;-)

No comments: