I just finished day two of the workout.... I'm so out of breath I can hardly type!!! Phew, this is gonna be HARD. What I find the worse is the cardio, I get out of breath really easy (even just walking up the stairs), it could be because of my asthma and sinus issues, or it could be just that I am totally out of shape. I'm hoping I get better with time. But the cardio - I really had to modify it today, those jumping jacks kill me!
The other thing I find hard is transitioning from the floor for the ab work to standing up again with the weights, if I move too fast I can feel rather dizzy! I'm just taking that part slow so I'm usually a couple of reps behind Jillian and her girls. Still, I'm doing it, that's what counts and I'm feeling it. I was really aching this morning, but proud of myself for putting the dvd on again.
I'm off to shower now ;-)
The other thing I find hard is transitioning from the floor for the ab work to standing up again with the weights, if I move too fast I can feel rather dizzy! I'm just taking that part slow so I'm usually a couple of reps behind Jillian and her girls. Still, I'm doing it, that's what counts and I'm feeling it. I was really aching this morning, but proud of myself for putting the dvd on again.
I'm off to shower now ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment