I'm just off to bed, but realized I didn't post on here for today! Meant to do it earlier but the day got away from me.
I had to go out again first thing this morning to a music store of all places to get Kristen some new books for her piano lesson. It meant I didn't get to do my workout til nearly 12pm!
It also meant that I didn't put as much effort in to it today. I don't know why, I just know I could have done better. I'm hoping tomorrow I can stay home, have breakfast as early as I usually do and do my workout at 9am. It always seems to feel better at that time.
Yesterday I did better with my eating and actually counted points. Got on the scale this morning and was happy to see 126.4 :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment