Well, if nothing else it’s just good to have it over with! I did day 4 at 10am this morning :-) Now I can get on and enjoy my day. I can’t say ‘weekend’ because I will have day 5 to do tomorrow!
For the most part I’m feeling good, legs still ache like crazy, still can’t do the jumpin jacks, but I can tell I am getting better at cardio – just a tad! It’s only day 4 and I can feel an improvement, so I can only imagine how good I’ll feel at day 14.
I must get better at the food intake though. I did eat Tilapia this week and had a few salads, but I can do even better and cut out some of the junk food I’m still nibbling on. Still trying to drink more water too – it’s a process for sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment