Nenna (Brenda) is my sister back in England :-) We were talking the other day about Indian food, it’s one of our favorites, and ‘over there’ they have the best Indian takeout food (im0) and I MISS IT!! Brenda can get some really good WW Indian food in the frozen section of her grocery store, and I was rather jealous, until I found this. . .
Actually I’m still rather jealous, because I had a yummy WW frozen meal last year when I was back home for a visit and it was MUCH tastier than this one, but it was better than no Indian at all ;-) But like most frozen meals, they don’t look anything like the picture on the box!
I had this for lunch on Friday (8pp) along with a yummy juicy Tangelo! By the time you spoon out the chicken the sauce is kinda all mixed up with the rice! Still tasted pretty good though and I will probably have more, although I think I will look for some recipes online and at WW and try to make my own too!
This big box arrived on Friday too! At first I had no clue what it was, but then I saw that it said ‘dry ice’ and I realized it would be the giveaway from Danica' that I won on Feb 4th! Miniture Icecream bars (only 2pp each), Kristen and I tried one straight away, they were delicious. Definitely a daily treat for me while they’re in the freezer. Thanks again Danica :-)
So, it’s Valentine’s Day today… do you have any special plans? We don’t (other than a trip up to my daughter’s school for their valentines party at 12.30). When I say ‘we’ I mean just me, hubby is at work).
I wanted no cards or flowers from hubby (we are sending all our spare cash to pay off our cars faster) BUT he gave me the best present ever yesterday? He said he was going to join me and do the WW points plus :-) I am so happy and excited – I hope he will stick with it, he hates following diets! But this is not a diet right, it’s a way of life, it’s how you should eat ALL THE TIME. The great thing about WW is that you can eat what you like and don’t have to give up anything, just have it in moderation and ‘COUNT THOSE POINTS’!!! So, I will be journaling here how he’s doing too from now on. I’ve already packed his lunch for today and counted all of his points for him (jeez, he should be able to stick with it, how nice that someone does all the counting for you, eh!) ;-)

2 comments:
Hi Neicey just to let you know I lost another pound and a half this week thats nine and a half pounds total. I am quite pleased with myself and know I will reach my target this time. I am also pleased Jason is joining you in the w/w plan, tell him from me I think it's so good and if I can do it anyone can. Did you get your parcels please let me know when you do. Just having a couple of glasses of wine to celebrate my weight loss and for Valentines Day.HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL Love ya lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hate how frozen meals never look like the box, too! False advertising, I say! LOL!
So great that your hubs is going to count Points with you! Sure makes life easier when you have a buddy!! Happy Valentine's Day, Denise!
Post a Comment