Got on the scale this morning and I have lost 1.4lb this week :-) Whoo hooo, that’s a total loss since Jan 1st of 7.6lb. I am super happy and unlike before when I would get sick of ‘cutting back’ after a few weeks, I feel more like moving forward and keeping on track with what I’m doing. Because in all honestly, I’m not cutting back on anything!
Something like this will be breakfast this morning – does this look like ‘cutting back’?
I love my Heinz Baked Beans. I just think it’s funny that I have to buy them in the ‘International’ aisle at my grocery store. It’s the only kind of beans I ate back home in England!
They are virtually fat free and only 2pp per 1/2 cup. I had ‘beans on toast’ yesterday for lunch so I will use some this morning for breakfast, along with some fried mushrooms and tomatoes and some turkey bacon, along with a delicious hot cup of coffee.
I’ve just told hubby to get on the scale before he jumps in the shower . . . I want us both to have the same weigh in day! Problem is we can’t remember what he weighed at the beginning of the week! So, I’ll post his loss/gain (hopefully a loss) next Friday.

5 comments:
It's nice that you and hubby are in on it together, you can give each other support!
Congratulations on your weight loss, I am thinking of changing my date to Friday as well, because we order and eat out a lot on the weekends and try as I might, I can't estimate the points!
Your breakfast looks delicious, but I'm not used to baked beans in the morning!
Have a great weekend, Den!
XO,
Jane
Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations on your loss to date!!! BTW,I LOVE Heinz baked beans too, we always have a can or two on hand. Enjoy your day.
Yay, Denise!!!! So happy for you!
I've been hearing about beans on toast on quite a few blogs lately! I gotta try it!
Congrats Denise! Wonderful!!!
Congratulations sis on your weight loss,I feel the same i'm not sick of being on this diet and I know I will reach my goal,I think the hard part will be keeping it off and maintaining it.Your breakfast looks yummy must try it sometime. Mam is well and we are all off to Daniel's christening tomorrow, I wiil tell Deb to put some pics on facebook. Keep up the good work. Bye for now Love ya lots xxxxxxx
Post a Comment