Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 10 . . . . and 11!

It’s Saturday, I didn’t get a chance to get on here and post for yesterday. I did the workout yesterday but I’m going to skip today!! I know, I know. .  . but honestly I just need to rest.  This is harder than it seems, more from a discipline thing really, ok the workouts only last 20 minutes (not really true, with warm up and cool down it’s more like 27 minutes) but I just know I don’t have it in me to do it today.  I just want a break from it.

I don’t know why, I just do. So I’m not going to pretend I did it when I didn’t, I’m going to be up front and honest and say today, I’m taking a break.

Tomorrow I will start again.

1 comment:

Blondie's Journal said...

Your body can tell you a lot of things. You really have to listen and I think you are.

xoxo
Jane