Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 6

I did day 6 of the Shred today, but barely got through it. I made the mistake of trying to do the workout a little earlier today, meaning I didn’t bother eating breakfast first… just had some coffee!

Big mistake. I could tell as soon as I started I just didn’t have the energy like the other mornings, and so the effort I put in to it was pathetic :(

Still, you live and learn. Tomorrow I will be back to it ‘in full force’, breakfast first, then dvd at 9am.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Denise, I have decided to do this with you, & I am excited. I too ate too much over the summer, & it makes me feel miserable. I know I need to get back on track before the holidays are upon us. I think it's great that you have this blog to share your success. Hugs!